We offer workshops and lectures to improve your understanding of web trends and community building.
Many businesses and organizations want to do their web work in-house but don’t know where to start. These workshops empower your team to connect with your audience online:
- Crafting your message
- Social media etiquette
- Lesser-known social media channels
- Creating a dynamic website
- Web 2.0 best practices
- Tracking and reporting
Our lectures are geared toward laypeople who are interested in how the internet world has been changed by Web 2.0. They are ideal for organizations and students.
- How Facebook changed the internet
- Advocating for your cause online
- Finding your community online
- The community of Twitter
- Taking online relationships offline
- The relationship between design and content